Skip to content
NordFert- Micro B 151 fertilizer
- Boron is one of the most important trace elements that regulates the processes of pollination and fertilization, also carbohydrate and protein exchange.
- Stimulates cell division hastening growth of plants.
- Promotes development of roots and shoots.
- Enhances process of flowering and fruiting.
- Improves process of pollination and development of grains.
- Promotes proper cell division.
- Improves redistribution of sugar and metabolism.
- Maintains balance between sugar and starch.
- Promotes circulation of nitrogen and formation of proteins.
- Helps achieve high yield, enhances sweetness of fruits and berries.
DOWNLOAD Product card